Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vacation Vacation!

Making plans for my trip to Korea. It's a little hard to figure out what the best way to travel is while I'm there. I want to see Seoraksan National Park, Samcheok, Gyeongju, Busan, Jeju-do, Gunsan and of course Seoul and its surrounding cities.



I think I might try the KTX to Busan, take a domestic flight from Gimpo to Jeju and then back up to Gunsan...The rest of the time I will probably take the bus, taxi or Subway to navigate.

My friend Sejeong helped me download this amazing iPhone application that tells me which bus I can take while I'm in Seoul and its surrounding area as well as when it comes and where the bus is along the route. I also downloaded a map of the Seoul Subway.

I'm starting to feel the crunch of needing to make plans...it dawned on me today, that my trip isn't really that far away now. It's coming up fairly quickly!

No comments: