Friday, August 24, 2012

Car Museum in Tacoma

IMG_3083 by kiki5253
IMG_3083, a photo by kiki5253 on Flickr.

I finally got around to uploading my pictures from my trip to the car museum there. I think it's the LeMay Car Museum. It's right of I-5 South next to the Tacoma Dome, so you really can't miss it.

It was pretty cool to see so many floors of cars dating back to the horseless carriage. I'm not a car fanatic, but I have to say...the progression of vehicles is impressive. To see the Ferrari's lined up in a row or to see all the Indianapolis 500 cars throughout history, is amazing. You'll learn a lot just by walking through the museum. My one wish, was that there would be more plaques containing the history about the individual cars. More explanations about why they're significant to history and what makes the car stand out to us either socially/culturally or technologically.

Anywho...enjoy the new pics!

-Cheers!

No comments: