Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things on My Mind

There are many things on my mind lately. So here goes...

God's Sovreignty - How much does God intervene...when and how. If He intervenes or speaks to us, how do we know it's not our own voices or the devil attempting to fool us?

Unconditional Love - How do I make sure that the people I love and care about always know they're loved. Particularly, my family members. Do I do enough and am I demonstrative enough in my acts, to show them that I love them.

Encouragement - How do I make sure that the words that I say and the things that I do are always building people up, rather than tearing them down. Am I playing nicely and safely (safely pertains to emotions as well as physical safety) with the people that surround me.

Investment of My Time - Have I been investing enough time and energy into the things I care about? That answer is probably no right now. Since that's the case, what are the things that I need to change in my behavior and attitude to make sure that I spend my time wisely.

The Past and the Future - No one's past is perfect. How do I make sure that the past isn't defining me and determing what I do in the future. Thta the future really is something I and my Maker determine.

Personal Growth - Am I growing in the manner and methods that are required of me for following Christ? Have I done the necessary things to always be changing and growing...becomming a better person.

My Talents - Am I using the gifts that were given to me for the Glory of God? If I'm not, then what's wrong with me and why haven't I been more disciplined. It must be laziness on my part. How can I change this



There are even more things on my mind right now, but this is the short list.

No comments: