Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Award?

Apparently I got an award for my blog. This seems to be a little bit like chain emails, but why not? I also picked my own picture because the other one was awful. The conditions for this tag are as follows:
  1. Thank the person who gave this to you
  2. Copy the award.
  3. Post it in your blog
  4. Tell us 7 things your readers don’t know
  5. Link 7 new bloggers
  6. Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
  7. Keep being awesome.

So here goes...

Thank you Lee Ryan for tagging me. Here are my 7 things:

  1. I'm an impulsive shopper, but it doesn't come around too often. Otherwise I'd be really broke by now.
  2. I think Fake Flowers can be just as nice if not better at times than the Real Ones.
  3. I watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice (they are not my favorite shows, but I'm almost always caught up on what's going down)
  4. I like going out for night drives...not day drives. Late night drives means there are no other cars on the road and all - well, most - things are quiet.
  5. I like playing practical jokes, but I rarely do them because I have this built in thing in my system that keeps me "responsible, always"
  6. I love LOLCATS and will always interject poor grammar and spelling into conversations (speaking, chatting, email) when possible.
  7. I like watching Anime (sorry). Stuff like Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, GunXSword, Ghost in the Shell and some other feature length movies.

Seven Bloggers for Seven Awards

  1. Whitney Hanna for her beautiful pictures
  2. The Story of My Being an Itinerant for being my roommate for so long, but not right now...too bad she doesn't update at all. :-\ But she's my BFF so I guess I can forgive her of that since we talk nearly every single day.
  3. Perichoretic Living for writing beautiful posts and making fantastic coffee at Muse Co. Coffee Shop
  4. Pastoral Musings From Rain City for being someone who speaks truth into society and challenges us to become better people and to step into this amazing story and move forward rather than stand still.
  5. To InfinitEAT and Beyond for blogging about food. Eating is definitely a hobby. :)
  6. ETC Magazine - it's from SPU and contains a lot of information about how to get involved at SPU and what's going on in Seattle
  7. Saturday Morning from my Study because it's Dr. Eaton and he's the president of SPU.

I'm not going to email everyone to let them know about this award so I guess I'm breaking the chain. Or I might get struck down dead. I don't know...but I don't believe in Karma so whatever. If you see this, you should take a look at blogs because they really are good.

No comments: