Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sicky

I hate being sick. I cough...I sniff...I generally feel awful. I've been fighting off a cold for the past week...I think my body is beginning to give in. I had my normal bought of sneezing over the weekend, but now I'm feeling weak and unhappy. Perhaps it's time to stay home. :-(

In other news...I had a fantastic weekend in Spokane. A part of me wants to live there so I can spend time with Bean all the time. But then there's the part of me that loves being out here. Someday I will make up my mind and figure out where I want to go and what I want to do. I took a lot of pictures this weekend. It was so much fun to have a model or two for pictures. I got to try quite a few new things...night photography has never been my strength, but I'm quite thrilled with how some of the pictures turned out.

We drove around for forever...trying to find lights that I had seen on the drive to Bean's apartment from the airport. When we excursioned back out...Bean made a few wrong turns...we ended up in a really creeptastic area of Spokane. But we survived and trekked on...eventually decided to just go out I-90 towards the airport. Turns out the trees with lights were the driveway entrance to the Hampton Inn in Spokane. I got to run around like an idiot taking pictures and standing in odd positions while Bean sat in a warm car. My hands were definitely jealous. It also snowed this weekend in Spokane so it was really exciting to be able to go out in the snow. You can't really do that in Seattle. LAME!

The white lights were beautiful in the snow...if only there had been more to have a fight or build a snowman. I saw a group of kids rolling a ball around...it was mostly full of leaves. fail.

Nonetheless...check out my Flickr Pics!

No comments: