Sunday, November 22, 2009

Coding

I wish I was better at it. I'm not bad, but there's just so much to learn. Right now I'm still piecing things together...little by little. Reminds me I need to fix some JS errors on a website I maintain.

I want to change my blog template colors, but I'm not exactly the best at picking colors that go together. This is why most of the art I have is black & white or overall, tends to have just one shade of a particular color. I'm not good with the mixing.

HTML colors are hex characters...so...everything looks like: #fff or #f6f6f6 or something. Now if only I could figure out how to put some together in an aesthetically pleasing way... :-\ This is nothing like choosing pillows for a couch. Or maybe it is...but I'll never have a website that's gold with crimson accents. :-P

No comments: