Friday, September 16, 2011

MiiR Water Bottle

This is cool!  I ordered a water bottle for my friend and I from a company called MiiR.  You can choose custom colors and designs for your bottle as well as a lid that won't give your wrists carpel tunnel.  What's EVEN COOLER is that when you buy a bottle, you help provide someone water for an ENTIRE YEAR!!

This company has a cool mission and I think people should know about it and take a look.  http://www.miir.com/

I'm looking forward to my trip to Korea this next month and this water bottle will definitely be going with me. Not just because I love to drink water, but because of the statement that comes with using a bottle like this. Maybe some people in Korea will think it's cool and order them too. Do they ship to Korea? If not...they should. :)

Here's the custom picture I decided to use for my water bottle skin. Water Bottle Skin Also my bottle is neon pink with a green lid...so I'm pretty sure it'll stand out!

No comments: