Monday, September 26, 2011

Seattle Aquarium...Backwards

Seattle Aquarium...Backwards by kiki5253
Seattle Aquarium...Backwards, a photo by kiki5253 on Flickr.

I love going to the aquarium. My brother and I spent the afternoon together on Saturday at the Aquarium. First we enjoyed fish & chips at Ivars along the waterfront. We chucked fries at the seagulls...man those things are demanding.

We then ventured down the street to the aquarium. Neither of us had been there in years and to be honest...the price was a little bit of a rip-off. But, we saw some colorful fish...watched the seals and sea otters swim...and an octopus sleep in the corner of its tank.

In the end...maybe the aquarium was a bust, but being able to spend time with my oldest brother was a blast. I am so lucky to have him just a ferry ride away.

No comments: