Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ultimate Frisbee


Mike
Originally uploaded by kiki5253

I was invited to attend an Ultimate Frisbee game today at Magnuson Park. My friend was playing on the team and thought I might enjoy taking a few pictures of the team. He was right, of course.

Today was a great day to be outside. Unfortunately, my allergies kicked in and I'm paying for my lovely afternoon outside. In spite of that, I was able to get a few good pictures.

It was definitely easier to get pictures of Bad Pull because the game was in the afternoon and there was plenty of daylight. The soccer game was extremely difficult because it was late at night and the only light was from the stadium. I'm not very practiced at low-light photography and I'm not so sure my camera is the best for those types of events.

One day, I hope to pick up some more/new equipment that I can use in a variety of situations. Low light, Daylight...up close, far away...high speed or low speed.

Anyway, enjoy the new pictures!

-Cheers!

No comments: