Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Weekend

My three day weekend was great! Got to try a new restaurant, spend time with old friends, made a new friend and was able to take pictures at the zoo and drink copious amounts of coffee. What's not to love?


I'm a little nervous about the start of school, but I really am excited to see changes in my department. I think a lot of my student workers may be surprised at what happens. I know I will be. I'm sure things will exceed what my expectations are. I think this next year will be great. :)


In other news...I have limited basic cable! I can now watch the Discovery Channel, the News and a few other things. I had a digital converter, but I didn't even get the basic channels after the switch from analog to digital. Sad day! I'm happy to have something to watch and it was incredibly cheap to add it to my wireless service.


----------------
Now playing: The Postal Service - Natural Anthem
via FoxyTunes



No comments: