Friday, October 2, 2009

Nothing New

I don't really have a lot to write about right now. Things are a little hectic in life as of late, but that's expected. School has started...our cat died (not the one I currently own) but Boots...and a few minor things here and there.

I'm sad to lose a pet of 18 years. I sure hope Winslow sticks around for at least as long. I kind of like him. :)

With school starting it makes me want to return to school and start the MBA program. I don't have much else going on, so why not? I'll study for the GMAT this year and take my test. Next fall I hope to be accepted into the program at SPU.

For now though, I will enjoy playing soccer on Monday nights...crossing guard duty on Sundays and whatever else happens to come my way. I'm excited for the year...but at the same time worried about all the changes too.

----

In other news...a little lonliness is creeping back in. Kind of like last winter when everyone had moved away. I guess things come in cycles...I'm not sure. But it's back. Which, I'm not really lonely for lack of friends...I'm lonely for lack of a partner in life. I started volunteering at church like my mother insisted and perhaps that will turn something up. It seems strange that this is the lonliness I'm feeling now because it's never been a big deal. Never been something that bothered me til now. I've always been pretty content to be single and have enjoyed life that way. I'm sure I'll have more thoughts on this subject at a later date...

No comments: