Sunday, October 11, 2009

What to do with my time?

I have a lot of time on my hands now that I'm done with school. I can't decide if this means I should start studying for the GMAT to get into the MBA program...blah...homework...or if I should look into buying a condo so I can do housework...or something else. Perhaps pick up a new instrument or something. I'm starting to get a little bored at home...and I have very few nights at home already.

I feel like I need something to work on...learning new piano pieces has helped me get by for awhile now, but it's time for something new and exciting. More school? Homeownership? Travel? Instrument? But what...I realize I can be a bit lazy at times so starting school/studying doesn't sound entirely pleasing to me, but once I'm in a class I enjoy the work. Hmmm...

Welp, the weekend has been quite nice...a Show on Friday night in Ballard...a trip to the SAM on Saturday and a relaxing Sunday. I really can't complain here...especially with all the sun. It's cold...but the sun just makes these cold days that much better. :)

1 comment:

Lee Ryan said...

my vote: study for and take the GMAT, go to school.