Friday, June 26, 2009

Beauty and the Mess

This is an update on what I'm playing in my iTunes library. Man, I do love my music!

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

What do your friends think of you? She Loves Everybody - Chester French - That may in fact be true, but not in the same vein as this song's lyrics.

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say? Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root - I guess I'm trying to tell you it's good now leave me alone? GTFO?

How would you describe yourself? Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - Journey - Hahaha, So true! I'm a cuddler...it can't be helped. I love physical affection.

What do you like in a guy/girl? Try Me - O.A.R. - I'm not sure what this implies about me...

How do you feel today? When the World Ends - Dave Matthews Band - When the world ends...hopefully it's not today.

What is your life's purpose? I Fought the Law - The Clash - I'm not a lawbreaker...i'm a very well-behaved individual.

What is your motto? Stars and Boulevards - Augustana - Read the lyrics, then you'll understand

What do you think about very often? Peace of Mind - Boston - Peace of mind is awesome...I would love to put my mind at rest at the end of each day.

What is 2 + 2? Searching - Blackalicious

What do you think of your best friend? Darling Nikki - Foo Fighters cover - Such a dirty song...it's not what I think about when I think of my best friend.

What do you think of the person you like? Fire and Heights - Matisyahu - My love will rip a hole in the ceiling, yup it's probably true...when I like someone I'm sure it'll be like that.

What is your life story? Better Than - The John Butler Trio - Enjoying what I have...There is something better, but contentment with my posessions in this life is a good thing.

What do you want to be when you grow up? New Beginnings - Finch - It's always something new

What do you think of when you see the person you like? You Can't Stop The Beat - Hairspray (Movie Soundtrack) - Oh yeah! Heart pounding; I just want to jump on him.

What will you dance to at your wedding? Why Don't We Do It in the Road - Dana Fuchs (Across the Universe) - Please no...I'm not an exhibitionist here...

What will they play at your funeral? Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional - MAN I HOPE NOT!

What is your hobby/interest? One Headlight - The Wallflowers - Sad song...

What is your biggest fear? Away from Me - Evanescence

What is your biggest secret? Heaven - Los Lonely Boys - Probably true, if you read my last post, I don't talk a lot about this...

What do you think of your friends? All you Need is Love - The Beatles - I love everybody...didn't you see my first song?

What will you post this as? Beauty and the Mess - Nickel Creek

No comments: