Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bad Habits

Things I want to stop doing...
  • Swearing - It's not exactly a good habit, while most people won't mind...I still view it as a bad habit.
  • Biting my nails - A TERRIBLE habit! I've been doing it for years and it's awful.
  • Being Critical - Sometimes it's frustrating to work with people who don't take all things into account or pause for a moment to think through what may be going on. It's not fair for me to get upset because I can often do the same thing to someone else.
  • Judgemental - Yes, I judge you...and I'm sorry. It's just something I have to work on.
  • Procrastislacker - I'm lazy sometimes...I put things off. Not exactly a good thing to do.
  • Lazy See above ^_^

Just a few of my bad habits...I'm sure there's more. I can't name them all though; the page would be full. :-P

No comments: