Friday, June 26, 2009

Website Updates

I'm not a huge fan of doing website updates. For one, I'm not a coder. Secondly, it's tedious work and takes a long time. Third, creating a website in 'design' view doesn't count. The reason I say this is because everytime I edit a site in design view or someone else in my department, we have to sift through a pretty large amount of 'crap' code to figure out what's going on and what's supposed to happen with the code.

Kudos to you who are coders and know what on earth is going on. I wish I were one of you...because then I wouldn't F-up so many web pages time after time.

If you're interested in seeing what I'm referring to, go here: http://www.spu.edu/orgs/staff-council and you'll witness my awesome and incredibly great work. :-P

Oh yeah...I have my own site as well. It's just that I used iLife to make it. I didn't even bother with the code.

No comments: