Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fish Market in Gunsan

Fish Market by kiki5253
Fish Market, a photo by kiki5253 on Flickr.

I went to Gunsan for an overnight trip this weekend. I really like the city and I'm glad I had the opportunity to leave Seoul for a little while. Certainly, Seoul is like the life the party. It's where everything is happening at all hours of the day, but a smaller and quieter city like Gunsan is more my cup of tea. Gunsan is about the size of Bellevue, WA - which is still pretty big in my book.

One of the sites I took in today with Chang Myeung and his parents was the Fish Market. The vendors there sell fresh/still alive fish, shellfish, crabs and other seafood that was caught in the morning. I saw many interesting sea creatures while walking through the market.

It was a great experience and I cannot express how grateful I am to Chang Myeung and to his parents for inviting me to Gunsan and allowing me to stay there with them. I had a wonderful time there!

-Cheers!

No comments: