Sunday, October 16, 2011

Konkuk University Stop

Konkuk University by kiki5253
Konkuk University, a photo by kiki5253 on Flickr.

Last night I found myself out and about near Konkuk University. That's a nice neighborhood since it's close to Gangnam (more upscale). There's a lot going on at night and the streets are full of lights. It's almost like it's not even dark outside because of all the lights.

I met some of my friend's friends at a restaurant called Ashley, which serves Western Style food in a buffet format. The food was pretty standard fare, fruit, salad, pasta/rice and other hot dishes. There was also a dessert bar too. I have to say...because a lot of western style food gives me an upset stomach, I didn't feel the greatest afterward, but it was still fun. It's a little on the expensive side, but I will say this: "If you're in Korea, and you're missing your home food, Ashley would be a good place to go. There are even JoJo's!" Just be prepared to shell out $25 (salad bar only) - $50 (if you want steak).

No comments: