Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What do you want to do today?

Day Two 074 by kiki5253
Day Two 074, a photo by kiki5253 on Flickr.

I want to...GO TO SCHOOL!

I went to school with Katie on Wednesday to see what it's like to teach English in a public school. Her school is actually really nice and one of the teachers was really friendly. The others were a bit more distant, but that's okay. I was only going to be there for one day anyway.

I got to explain where Seattle was and introduce myself. The children had many questions about my age, if I had a boyfriend...a husband or a love story. One boy called me old as soon as he heard my Korean Age (26). They also wanted to know if I could speak any Korean...I know a few simple sentences so they wanted to hear me talk. It's embarrassing to me since I know my pronunciation isn't the greatest. Ah well, such is life.

Today I'm going to head back over to Gyeongbukgung Palace today to see the museums and Palaces in the area. I know there are actually many palaces nearby, so Maybe I'll get to see more than one today.

After that, I'll meet up with Katie near Gangnam to take care of some things before ending the day.

Anyway, enjoy all the pictures!

No comments: