Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Namdaemun Market

Namdaemun Market by kiki5253
Namdaemun Market, a photo by kiki5253 on Flickr.

Today I visited Namdaemun Market for a little bit of shopping. I didn't find a lot of things that I was looking for right away. I think this means I need to head back over there on Friday or back to Insadong for a few more things.

I did find some wonderfully carved tigers to place in my new home next month. I think they'll look great on the fireplace mantle. I also bought myself a small compact mirror that I can use and often be reminded of my time here in Korea.

There are a variety of other gifts I need to pick up too...a few small things for my coworkers and a piece of art (painting) for my wall at home.

I'm sure I'll find something, it just takes time.

-Cheers!

No comments: