Saturday, July 25, 2009

10 things about me

10 things about me
1. I listen to music every day...doesn't matter what I'm doing, it's never quiet in my apartment.
2. Now that I'm done with college, I still haven't figured out what I want to do for a career.
3. The older you get, it seems like it's harder to meet people, but really...you're just set in your ways.
4. My spiritual gift is helps...that and mercy and hospitality...Top 3.
5. I love watching the movie Gettysburg.
6. I can easily grow tired of crowds (or helping/dealing with a lot of people in a short amount of time), so I spend a good deal of time by myself or with a small group of friends.
7. I hate vacuuming...even though it's so easy.
8. i'm a worry wart of everything. I over think things.
9. I care so much about not hurting other people, that I'll avoid doing things that can actually help them be better.
10. I never wanted to be known as a "good girl" or a "nice girl" but it's hard to not be one.

9 words that describe me
1. Quiet
2. Calm
3. Resiliant
4. Friendly
5. Sarcastic
6. Easy-going
7. Disorganized...yet organized..."organized chaos?"
8. Responsible
9. Dependable

8 things that make me happy
1. My Camera
2. Spending time with friends
3. Breakfast - eggs, waffles, sausage...
4. Coffee
5. The Sun
6. Cuddling
7. Music
8. Winslow, my cat

7 more random things to say to people
1. A lot of people talk about making changes, very few atually make a change
2. Going to college isn't necessary to succeed...but it often helps
3. There is context to everything people say
4. Decorating is harder than you think
5. I don't like politics, but that doesn't mean I don't have opinions on how things should be
6. I started this blog as a journal...it still kind of is...a journal and more!
7. I like reading romance novels that have strong female leads...like Jane Austen books. The women do not compromise on who they are just to attract men or be viewed differently by society.

6 things you like to do
1. Drink coffee
2. Get up early
3. Gardening
4. Listening to music
5. Go for walks
6. Watch movies

5 things you did today
1. Slept in
2. drank coffee
3. did laundry
4. listened to Paul McCartney's album: Electric Arguements (SO GOOD)
5. Cleaned my kitchen half-heartedly

4 confessions
1. If trust is broken or strained, it will be hard for someone to get it back. (pretty normal I think)
2. I have a body image issue that is not about weight.
3. I had a hard time motivating myself to work hard in college because I failed a class and received bad grades during my first year.
4. I still count on my fingers, yet I took College Algebra and two Statistic Classes.

3 things you want to achieve.
1. A Masters Degree - MBA or ISM
2. I would like to have a family of my own someday
3. I want to be able to talk/display my feelings better than I currently do...including dealing with anger and frustration in a positive manner.

2 things you regret
1. Not keeping in touch with people I care about
2. How I've behaved toward certain people

1 message to people who read this
Thanks for reading.

No comments: