Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Perusing email...

I was looking back through previous emails today and came across a funny one...

Cable problem solved; Front porch light not working still; Hall closet/bedroom doors not working still; Also, just noticed that the Master bedroom light is hanging off the ceiling which should not be happening

Otherwise, all is well!!! Please let me know if you would like me to submit these issues to CIS myself and I will be happy to do so on Wednesday when I am over there.

I work at a Computer Help Desk. As you can see, this person is a little confused as to what types of things we fix...ceiling fans, porch lights and door knobs are obviously controlled by the computer department

The Internal response was even better:

Please forward all illumination issues, incandescent or otherwise, to the Server Management Team. Enclosure breach concerns (i.e. doors, doorknobs, striker plates, loose jams) should be forwarded to the respective Faculty/Staff Support Rep ASAP.

----------------
Now playing: Fireman - Sing The Changes
via FoxyTunes

No comments: